Inside and out, there is so much to do at Towne Club Windermere senior living, you might have to pace yourself. Maybe take a day off just to relax in your apartment! With friends right next door, an abundance of first-class amenities and an atmosphere of vitality and enrichment, you could start feeling younger from the very first day.
- Pet-friendly community with fenced dog park
- Great room with library
- Large media room with theater-style seating
- Party area
- Living room with piano
- Vacation guest suites – the ideal place for your guests or for you to sample resort-style living before moving in. Available with a reservation.
- Outpatient physical, occupational and speech therapy available on-site
- Visiting physicians
- Smoke-free environment
- Elevated individual urban vegetable gardening area
- ½ mile walking path
- Raised gardens
- Fitness, exercise, wellness center
- Massage room
- Resident business center with internet/copier/fax/scanner
- Beauty salon and barber shop (haircuts and hair styling, manicures and pedicures, or relaxing massages)
- Guest suite
- Pet friendly with a fenced dog park
- Restaurant-style dining
- Flat-linen service
- Weekly housekeeping
- All utilities
- Complimentary transportation to scheduled events
- 24-hour concierge
- Scheduled events and entertainment
- Wellness programs
- Fitness and wellness services
Available for an additional fee:
- Additional housekeeping
- Laundry for personal items
- Additional/guest/family meals
- Barber and beauty salon services
- Temporary guest services
- Outpatient therapy
- Visiting doctors
Magnolia Dining and Veranda
In the mood for a delectable meal, featuring grilled salmon or filet? Or feeling a bit more casual, like a delicious club sandwich, or appetizer and glass of wine? Our aim is to please at Towne Club Windermere!
Here, dining will be relaxing and pleasing, whether you opt for the elegant dining room or choose the full-service cocktail lounge with sunken bar. Our nutritionist oversees meal planning in all our neighborhoods. Gluten-free, sugar-free, salt-restricted, special diets…our talented culinary staff is ready with delicious solutions.
View Our Fall Menu
At Towne Club Windermere, the welfare and well-being of our residents comes first. Our nursing care and approach to rehabilitation and Memory Care incorporate state-of-the-art practices. The Life Enrichment Team promotes engagement in all eight dimensions of wellness through classes, programs and events. Staying healthy, and staying connected, is easier here!
Towne Club Windermere has partnered with HealthPRO®/Heritage, a leading provider of therapy services, to offer wellness-centered rehabilitation services and health education. This proactive approach to senior wellness can help you improve your overall health and wellness, manage chronic conditions and maintain your independence. Customized, on-site skilled physical, occupational and speech therapy services are available.
With the Odyssey™ system, residents of Towne Club Windermere have one place to go for up-to-date information, interact and socialize with other residents, share photos and videos, connect with others in the community who have similar interests, and stay connected when not at the community.