Anyone who occasionally needs some assistance with daily activities will appreciate Club Level Assisted Living at Towne Club Windermere. Here, in a country-club atmosphere, residents receive personalized attention from a highly trained staff while having the freedom to pursue familiar hobbies, socialize with friends and family, and enjoy the many perks of the overall Towne Club Windermere community. A bit of assistance with a lot of elegance!
Larger Apartments for Couples with Different Needs
And when it comes to comfort and convenience, only Club Level Assisted Living offers the option of larger “conversion” apartments…a perfect choice for a couple when one spouse needs personal assistance and the other is still independent.
More Benefits for Residents
An important aspect of Club Level Assisted Living is our innovative approach to lifelong wellness, directed by the Director of Health Services. Our Quality of Life Specialists engage directly with each resident and help them maintain a healthy lifestyle. The Wellness Navigation team anticipates and addresses resident needs from nutrition to activities to follow-up following illness or surgery. Real-time point-of-care reduces the possibility of medication errors and accurately documents each resident’s well-being. The result is an atmosphere of vitality and health.
Our residency counselor can answer any questions. Please call us at 770-766-5390.
Explore our floor plans!
View our attractive floor plans designed to match your lifestyle, with thoughtful layouts for independent living, assisted living and memory care.
While determining which residence is right for you, we also have helpful information regarding the financial resources available to you!
Services and Amenities
Assisted Living residents have their choice of either one of the larger conversion apartments (refurbished independent living apartments that make it possible for a couple to stay together when only one requires daily assistance), or a comfortable one-bedroom suite or alcove suite featuring a kitchenette with a full-sized stainless steel refrigerator, sink and microwave. In addition, an art studio, mail center and a lovely library with a double-sided fireplace add to the warm ambiance.
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Medical management, health maintenance, wellness and related programs
- 24-hour supervision with LPN coverage
- Dedicated Quality of Life Specialists
- Three meals a day accommodating special diets, in the Dogwood dining room and patio
- Daily snacks
- Weekly housekeeping
- Linen and personal laundry services
- Social and recreational activities based on the 8 dimensions of wellness
- Personal emergency pendant
- Emergency call system in each apartment
- All utilities
- Health & Wellness Navigation:
The trained wellness Navigation team partners with residents to anticipate needs and address them—from day-to-day nutrition, fitness and life-enriching activities to preparation and follow-up for hospital care, including follow-up appointments, transportation, post-acute care or in-residence wellness checks and delivery of specific nutritional meals prescribed by their physician.
- Living room with piano
- Great room party area
- Elegant, yet casual dining room and private dining room
- Covered outdoor patio outside main dining room with sitting areas, overlooking private gardens
- Heated saltwater pool with submerged seating ledge, also serves as beautiful water feature with fountains
- Covered poolside pavilion for outdoor activities including music under the stars, festivities and social events
- Poolside fire pit and sitting area
- Elevated individual urban vegetable gardening area
- ½ mile walking path
- Raised gardens
- Fitness, exercise, wellness center
- Massage room
- Resident business center
- Beauty salon and barber shop (haircuts and hair styling, manicures and pedicures, or relaxing massages)
- Guest suite available with reservation
- Pet friendly with a fenced dog park
- Scheduled transportation
- Outpatient physical, occupational and speech therapy available on-site
- Visiting doctors
- Barber and beauty salon services available by appointment for an additional fee
Assisted Living residents enjoy delicious dining served restaurant-style in the dedicated Dogwood dining room, as well as on the patio. Meals are both nutritious and appealing and service is prompt and friendly—Club Level-style!