Understanding your past. Empowering your future.
Feeling safe and secure in a familiar environment, with a cheerful, highly trained support team ready to respond, is essential to every individual in memory care. At Towne Club Windermere, our memory care neighborhood provides specialized programming and a cutting-edge approach to wellness. With a deep understanding of your past, we’re ready to engage every side of you — and help you create powerful new memories.
Residents enjoy the ambiance and comfort of an inviting, homelike neighborhood with programming tailored to their life story. Towne Club’s Wellness Director and the dedicated team craft experiences that are right for residents living with dementia or Alzheimer’s.
Daily activities that bring comfort, engagement and joy.
We believe that everyone has the right to a joyful, fulfilling life regardless of their physical or mental challenges. That includes individuals with memory impairments such as dementia. The belief in joy is intrinsic to Towne Club Windermere, as is the importance of creating a strong life that furthers and preserves your legacy.
Our memory care programs are built on that foundation. They incorporate holistic wellness and therapeutic benefits backed by the latest scientific research to improve the well-being of all residents. But, above all, they’re designed to help individuals with memory impairments bring joy to their lives. Every program is customized to each person’s strengths and provides opportunities to engage and pursue individual interests.
Memory Care Amenities & Services
- 24-hour concierge
- Alis – electronic health record management system
- Caremerge – engagement planning system with family portal
- Assistance with daily living (dressing, personal care)
- Emergency response pendant system
- Housekeeping, personal laundry and linen services
- Comfortably designed suites
- Three chef-prepared meals plus refreshments all day
- Daily customized wellness programming
- Social, educational and spiritual programs and events
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Spacious common areas
- Maintenance services
- Private bathrooms with wheelchair accessible showers in all apartments
- Enclosed and secure courtyard with garden
- Scheduled transportation services for social events and cultural programs