The lifestyle you seek. The assistance you need.
There are many exceptional qualities to assisted living at Towne Club Windermere. The first is that it’s at Towne Club Windermere, which means you are part of a community that features resort-style living — and everything that comes with it. You’ll quickly see that this is assisted living that’s active, adventurous and full of meaning. You’ll also have your choice of one- or two-bedroom apartments in our assisted living neighborhood that are designed specifically to suit your lifestyle. And regardless of the neighborhood you live in, our wellness philosophy guarantees that your well-being is woven into everything we do.
We’re ready to engage every side of you — even sides you haven’t discovered yet.
Platinum takes assisted living to another level of freedom and opportunity. And only Towne Club has it.
Assisted Living Platinum is an option offered by no other senior living community in this area except Towne Club Windermere. Simply put, Platinum offers you the same spacious one- and two-bedroom floor plans in Assisted Living, giving you the opportunity to retain your independent living lifestyle even if you need limited assistance with everyday tasks.
Imagine you’re a couple and your spouse needs some assistance. With Platinum, both of you can continue to live in the same apartment while your spouse receives assistance. Assisted Living Platinum is also ideal if you live alone and only require occasional assistance.
Choice is essential to healthy living, and Platinum is just another healthy choice we offer at Towne Club Windermere.
Assisted Living Services:
- 24-hour concierge
- Accushield – visitor management system
- Alis – electronic health management system
- Personal emergency response pendant system
- Emergency call system in each apartment
- Assistance with daily living (dressing, personal care)
- Fitness and wellness programs
- Chef-prepared, restaurant-style anytime dining
- Daily snacks
- Weekly housekeeping
- Resources and support for family members including orientation sessions, educational seminars, sensitivity training seminars and family support groups
- Scheduled group transportation to social events and cultural programs
- Telephone service - long distance and local
Assisted Living Amenities:
- Restaurant-style dining
- Private dining room
- Resort-style saltwater pool
- Outdoor covered patio
- Vegetable gardening area
- Daily wellness and exercise programs
- Beauty salon
- Manicure/pedicure services
- Pet-friendly community with fenced dog park
- Great room with library, media center & party area
- Vacation guest suite
Explore Assisted Living Options
Amenities & Services
Inside and out, there is so much to do at Towne Club Windermere senior living, you might have to pace yourself.
View our attractive floor plans designed to match your lifestyle, with thoughtful layouts tailored to your needs.
Enjoy relaxing dining, whether you opt for the elegant dining room or choose the full-service cocktail lounge with sunken bar.