Independent senior living at Towne Club Windermere frees you to live at your own pace, inspired and in control, immersing yourself in what makes you happy. Entertain. Volunteer. Savor restaurant-style dining. Check out nearby Atlanta attractions. This is true maintenance free retirement living: whatever you want it to be!
Our residency counselor can answer any questions you may have.
Call us today at 770-766-5390.
Encased in a striking concrete and steel-designed building patterned after a fine resort, the gorgeous senior apartment residences at Towne Club Windermere are an inviting blend of convenience, high-tech touches and soothing comfort. You’ll love coming home!
Senior Apartment Features:
- Floor plans with one or two bedrooms
- 9-ft. ceilings in living & dining areas
- Well-appointed gourmet-style open kitchen
- Islands and breakfast bars in select apartments
- Patios or balconies
- Granite countertops
- Full-sized stainless steel appliances
- Deluxe cabinetry
- Washer & dryer
- Walk-in closets
- Glass-enclosed, walk-in shower
- Individual climate control
- State-of-the-art technology package
Expanded basic cable
HDTV digital audio/video output
Free local and long-distance calling within continental U.S.
Explore our floor plans!
View our attractive floor plans designed to match your lifestyle, with thoughtful layouts for independent living, assisted living and memory care.
While determining which residence is right for you, we also have helpful information regarding the financial resources available to you!
Services and Amenities
A resort-style ambiance runs through each of our concierge-based services and conveniences, all included in your monthly fee at Towne Club Windermere, Cumming, Georgia’s finest choice for exceptional senior living.
- Living room with piano
- Great room party area
- Elegant, yet casual dining room and private dining room
- Covered outdoor patio outside main dining room with sitting areas, overlooking private gardens
- Heated saltwater pool with submerged seating ledge, also serves as beautiful water feature with fountains
- Covered poolside pavilion for outdoor activities including music under the stars, festivities and social events
- Poolside fire pit and sitting area
- ½ mile walking path
- Raised gardens
- Fitness, exercise, wellness center
- Massage room
- Resident business center with internet/copier/fax/scanner
- Beauty salon and barber shop (haircuts and hair styling, manicures and pedicures, or relaxing massages)
- Guest suite - available with reservation
- Pet friendly with a fenced dog park
- Scheduled transportation
- Outpatient physical, occupational and speech therapy available on-site
- Visiting doctors
- Restaurant-style dining
- Flat-linen service
- Weekly housekeeping
- All utilities
- Complimentary transportation to scheduled events
- 24-hour concierge
- Scheduled events and entertainment
- Barber and beauty salon services available by appointment for an additional fee
- Wellness programs
- Fitness and wellness services
- Health & Wellness Navigation:
The trained wellness Navigation team partners with residents to anticipate and address needs—from day-to-day nutrition, fitness and life-enriching activities to preparation and follow-up for hospital care, including appointments, transportation, post-acute care or in-residence wellness checks and delivery of specific nutritional meals prescribed by their physician.
Dining should be a pleasure and at Towne Club Windermere, it’s all that and more. Meals are served restaurant-style and feature menus reflecting a nod to fresh ingredients, familiar favorites and appetizing selections. Service is exceptional. We are eager to please you!