Feeling safe and secure in a familiar environment, with a cheerful, highly trained support team ready to respond—at Towne Club Windermere, our Club Level Memory Care Neighborhood provides specialized programming and a cutting-edge approach to wellness. Dedicated Quality of Life Specialists help provide continuity of care for each individual. The Health & Wellness Navigation Team anticipates and addresses resident needs; and, through our precise point-of-care, all aspects of a resident’s care and well-being are recorded in real-time for greater accuracy.
Residents also enjoy the ambiance and comfort of an inviting, home-like neighborhood with activities and programming tailored to their life story. Our residency counselor can help craft an experience that is right for your loved one. Call us at 770-766-5390.
Explore our floor plans!
View our attractive floor plans designed to match your lifestyle, with thoughtful layouts for independent living, assisted living and memory care.
While determining which residence is right for you, we also have helpful information regarding the financial resources available to you!
Services and Amenities
Memory Care Amenities & Services
- Comfortably appointed suites
- Three meals a day accommodating special diets
- Medication administration
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- 24-hour supervision with LPN coverage
- Dedicated Quality of Life Specialists
- Daily activity programming
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Full calendar of caregiver/resident activities
- Activities/craft room
- Dedicated secure walking areas in garden/courtyard
- Fitness, exercise, wellness center
- Living room with piano
- Covered poolside pavilion for outdoor activities
- Great room with party area
- Smoke-free environment
- Raised gardens
- Scheduled transportation
- Outpatient physical, occupational and speech therapy available on-site
- Visiting doctors
- Barber and beauty salon services available by appointment for an additional fee
- Guest suite available with reservation
Enjoying mealtime is important for all of our residents. In our Club Level Memory Care Neighborhood, we provide nutritious and delicious meals to our residents three times a day in a comfortable, familiar atmosphere. Special diets are accommodated.